Located on the first floor of the Administration and Conference Center (ACC), Rm. 119, the Office of the Registrar is responsible for course registration, class scheduling, transfer credit evaluations, issuing of transcripts and diplomas in additon to other services as well.



AAS Campus

Class Schedules

Find information about class schedules, common registration errors, class codes, and more.
View Class Schedules







Catalog Thumbnail

Course Catalog

The course catalog is a multi-page PDF document that list the rules, guidlines and courses taught at the University.
View Catalog



Our Services

Complete the registration form and email to registrar@uvi.edu
Add/Drop period must be submitted the week that classes begin to avoid charges to your account.
Transcripts are processed each day (Mon. to Fri.) up to four times a day.


Additional Services

The items below provides students with important information about the registrar's office and services that are available to you.
  • Change of Major/Minor Form. This form allows student to request a change/addition of their major or minor.
  • "Closed" Class Form. In order to be admitted to a closed class, students must fill out this form and receive approval from the instructure and the dean of the respective school or college.
  • Personal Information Form. To request change of personal information, legal or identity documentation must be provided.
  • FERPA Waiver Form. Under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), students who wish to give their parents access to their educational records may submit this form to our office.
  • Permission Request. This form will give students permission to take a course(s) at another instution. Before permission can be granted, students must received approval from their advisor and dean.
  • Certificate of Residency. Students paying out-of-state tuition can submit this form to receive in-state tuition. This form will only apply to out-of-state tuition who do not live on campus. Proof of residency and supporting documents must be provided.
  • Tuition Fee Waiver Form. Senior citizens who are 60 years of age or older may submit this form to enroll in courses or enter into a degree program "FREE" of charge. In order to qualify you must provide your senior citizen ID card and be a resident of the USVI for at least one year.
  •  Enrollment Verification Request. With this form, student can request proof of enrollment. Requests are typically processed in 2 to 3 business days. 
  • Administrative Withdrawal. Students who could no complete coursework due to unusual circumstances may request an administrative withdrawal from courses after the University's official withdrawal date.
  • Withdrawal Form. Students will have up to four weeks to withdraw from all classes during the first four weeks of the semester in order to receive a certain percentage of their refund. 
  • Readmit Form. Former students who wish to return to the University to take courses or finish a degree program must fill out this form. The cost to re-admit is $15.
  • Veterans Certification Form. Veterans must fill out this form to request certification.
  • Request for Change/Addition of Certificate Form. Students who wish to request a change or addition of a certificate program must fill out the






Contact Information


Orville E. Kean Campus: 340-693-1160
Albert A. Sheen Campus: 340-692-4104